2015년 3월 11일 수요일

BRITISH V.S. AMERICAN ACCENTS!



This is a video comparing pronunciation between American English and British English.

The woman who is left side comes from England and the one who is right side is American. And they are reading words and comparing.

It was really interesting for me because when I learned English first, I spoke British English and it was because there were many people who came from England and Australia. Especially, my aunt who came from England taught me English.

So for me, it was natural to speak British English.

Through this video, we can learn how different British accent and America accent.

Moreover, we have to know that both of English are right and need to discuss about that they are more differncies except intonation and accent.


댓글 1개:

  1. It's a really interesting video.Especially,when the young man was trying to imitate the girl's pronunciation,what he did just made me laugh out.kkkkkk

    답글삭제