2015년 3월 8일 일요일

Worry. - March 8, 2015(English Diary)


A day before yesterday, there was a meeting attending the students whose major is Latin America and professors. The meeting was for getting to know one another and for electing seminar team leader. I am a vice president of student council. Therefore, before starting the meeting, I was thinking that I couldn’t be the one of candidates. There were many reasons. Firstly, I had been so busy actually I was really tired. Second one was that I didn’t know about the seminar. The most crucial reason was that I have been preparing exchange student to America. So I had no idea whether I will be in Korea or not. Moreover, I take 24 credits this semester. It means that I don’t have much time to do something. For these reasons, I didn’t want to be the leader of seminar. Unfortunately, however, it was me elected the leader. Until now, I keep thinking that I don’t think I can do these a lot of works at this short semester. I worry about all the things. How can I get through hard time like this?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기